WWPass Corporation is a leading innovator in internet security specializing in strong multifactor authentication. We are currently looking for a seasoned product marketing manager to be responsible for the outbound marketing activities of our technologies.
The successful candidate will craft the messaging and positioning for products and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. The Product Marketing Manager will lead in the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans for WWPass’ products and services through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning across vertical markets and key customer segments. The candidate will be responsible for creating new revenue streams and building new business lines through partnerships with third party companies. Additionally, the Product Marketing Manager will coordinate launch activities to ensure rapid market penetration of new products and services.
- Determine target consumer, partnering closely with Business development, Engineering and Sales Teams
- Develop the product platform (features, requirements, etc.) and ecosystem roadmaps by working closely with the Engineering and Product Teams considering and prioritizing target consumer high value needs and wants
- Assess product gaps, working with Engineering, Product and partner Marketing teams, identifying and collaboratively developing strategies to overcome in both the short and long term
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates WWPass products in the market
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of products
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Be the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competition
- Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products
- Preparing and executing industry analysis and press campaigns
- Develop effective pricing strategies
- Develop an effective corporate image & brand
- Define, implement and manage an effective corporate website strategy
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience
- Experience in cyber security and authentication solutions is strongly desirable
- Very strong writing, presentation and communication skills
- Experience in working with Development and Product Management teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Ability to think strategically outside of the box, multi-task, self-starting, creative, resourceful, and imaginative
- Team oriented, ethical, positive, upbeat, and energetic
- Bachelor of Science in marketing, communication or related field required, MBA a plus.
Position is based in southern New Hampshire near corporate headquarters.