U.S. (Manchester, NH): Quality Assurance & Support Operations
Intern Reports to: Service Desk Manager
The Quality Assurance & Support Operations Intern will be responsible for managing user tickets and help desk calls. The intern will be a contact for outages, and will be responsible for engaging appropriate teams where necessary to resolve or update tickets, issues and requests. The intern will also review and regression test applications prior to release. Primary Responsibilities: • Track and escalate production problems. Ensure bug reports are updated, and problems are driven to resolution. Cross-reference change control tickets with bug reports.
• Manage and prioritize tickets to the appropriate groups including communication back to the user to ensure tickets are responded to within specified Service Level Agreements.
• Manage, track and report out all outage calls.
• Troubleshoot and respond to technical and non-technical service requests from users (internal and external) and document them.
• Work with end users and Help Desk staff to prioritize service requests. Escalate to staff when appropriate.
• Analyze product specifications.
• Create and execute test cases, and report defects found during testing.
• Work with staff on solid How To guides for technical and non-technical coworkers and customers.
Compensation: To be established based on scope of responsibilities and experience.
Experience: Completed at least 2 years of a degree program.
Education & Certification: Completed at least 2 years of a degree program.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Customer oriented; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) including strong documentation skills and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical coworkers and customers.
• Solid analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills. Capable of gathering information and analyzing the root cause of problems when applicable.
• Detail oriented.
• Very dependable and responsive.
• Willingness to learn.
Availability: Flexible and negotiable
Work Environment: Office, light production, and technical areas – required
Weight Pushing/Lifting: ~25 lbs
Prolonged Standing/Walking: Infrequent
Please send resume to: email@example.com WWPass is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.