WWPass, an innovation leader in cloud-based security seeks a highly motivated, experienced professional to generate sales for its patented technologies in highly competitive market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for new account sales and client retention and is expected to represent WWPass Corporation professionally, be knowledgeable of WWPass solutions, markets, and services and be well versed in a consultative sales approach to complex business issues. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate is expected to contact and qualify prospective clients, up-sell to existing clients, and close business. The ideal candidate understands Internet technologies and has successful solutions sales experience.
Successful candidate will also possess strong leadership skills. They will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive sales strategy that introduces emerging technologies to key markets in order to maximize sales and business development opportunities.
- Focused, results-driven leader with entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to initiate sales calls with C-Level management, understand their needs and present solutions
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in target accounts
- Sell solutions by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects
- Proven ability of closing deals and achieving consistent sales margins and goals
- Collaborate with marketing resources and the sales leadership team
- Proficient at developing proposals, negotiating terms and conditions and implementing contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert level presenting skills
- 7-10 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university or graduate degree. Engineering background a plus but not required.
- Strong knowledge of security software industry
- Well networked within the Information Technology Industry
- Ability to travel 50% to 75%
Position can be based in southern New Hampshire near corporate headquarters or in a major metropolitan area. U.S. Travel will be required.
Base salary; Commission, benefits